Thank you for making FranchiseIndia 2016 A Grand Success.
Ms. Shikha Nath Brand Director, Copper Chimney
Shikha Nath is Brand Director of Copper Chimney & Bombay Brasserie -in this capacity she has developed strategies for successful implementation of growth plans and enhancing the brand images in India and abroad.
She began her career with the group and has been instrumental in setting up restaurants across different formats, right from projects stage to food service management. She currently also manages Global Franchising, where her department is responsible for expanding the market share of the company in the branded food outlets segment through franchise operations.
Prior to her incumbent position, she was Director - Projects and was instrumental in executing and setting up of over 50 food outlets across the country.
She as the driving force employs skillfully, her organizing abilities, management insights and above all foresight to motivate her team to become aggressive achievers.
11:15 am - 12:00 pm The Food Revolution
- Session Moderator: Mr. Rajat Wahi, Partner, Management Consulting, & Head-Consumer, Retail and Agri Sector, KPMG India
- Ms. Shikha Nath, Brand Director, Copper Chimney
- Mr. Sanjay Coutinho, CEO, Baskin Robbins
- Mr. Anurag Katriar, Executive Director & CEO, deGustibus Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Karan Tanna, Founder & CEO, Yellow Tie Hospitality
- Mr. Sharad Sachdeva, CEO, Lite Bite Foods
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at email@example.com
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org