Thank you for making FranchiseIndia 2016 A Grand Success.
Entrepreneurs create wealth by capturing market opportunities and converting them into business assets. They are the “engines” of economic development in a nation. Large companies were once small operations started by entrepreneurs. An entrepreneur led economy optimizes available resources to build enterprise and growth. Growth will come when we infuse professionalism and process-led systems into our enterprise.
This will be a platform to speak to banks & FIs, whose role is to advise and help entrepreneurs to implement their projects. The banks will also support franchise networks to back their franchisees.
This pavilion will be a platform for all the technology biggies to showcase their product & solutions exclusively designed for Indian SMEs.
Logistics is the key to smarter and quicker delivery of goods, playing a key role in the efficiency of SMEs. This is a great platform for logistics chains to showcase their solutions.
Businesses need all kind of solutions to grow their efficiency. If you are a business enabler, this is a great platform to exhibit.
- Banks looking to fund single-unit & multi-unit franchisees
- Financial institutions looking at institutional tie-ups with franchisors
- Private equity/ venture funds looking at new business ideas or concepts across retail & consumer service sectors
- Funding companies which provide financial support to dealership & franchise systems.
- Marketing solution providers
- HR solution providers
- SME marketplaces
- Legal & tax consultants
- Trade bodies
- Outsourcing solution providers
- Printing & packaging firms
- Online payment service providers
- Supply chain solution providers
- Courier and cargo companies
- Logistics companies
- 3rd party logistics
- Technology solution providers
- Email & website hosting solution providers
- 41%women founders/ CXOs in VC funded start-ups
- 65%of start-ups felt business conditions in FY 2016 better than FY 2015
- More than$700 million to be raised by ~130 companies between February 2016 – February 2017
- Above5,000 jobs to be created by Arial Black 130 start-ups between February 2016 –February 2017
- 3 top appealing factors of Indian start-up ecosystem are cost of doing business, proximity to customers/ vendors and size of Domestic market
- 5,000 start-ups started in 2015 alone
- 490active investors in 2015 from 220 in 2014
- 19,400technology enabled startups in India as of January 2016
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at email@example.com
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org